All apartments include:
- A full kitchen with electric stove and refrigerator
- Full bathroom with tub or shower
- Individual thermostat controls
- Window Coverings (blinds or curtain rods)
- Cable television outlets
- Emergency call system
- Hard-wired smoke detectors
- Some units are fully accessible
Woods Edge has 39 rental units, four of which are adapted for persons with disabilities who need those features. Each unit has its own entrance from a common hallway, and each facility has an elevator. The approximate size of a unit is 540 sq. ft. There is on-site parking for residents and visitors.
HUD 202 PRAC program regulations require that eligible households must have at least one member age 62 or older. In general, rent is more than 30% of household adjusted income from all sources.
There is a Community Room, Craft Room for activities, Laundry facilities, an Office, and a Maintenance Area. No smoking is allowed except in the apartments and outside the building.
Normal household pets of a limited size are allowed if they meet the Pet Policy.