All apartments include:
- A full kitchen with electric stove and refrigerator
- Full bathroom with tub or shower
- Individual thermostat controls for heat and central air
- Window Coverings (blinds or curtain rods)
- Cable television outlets
- Emergency call system
- Hard-wired smoke detectors
- Some units are fully accessible
Victory Cathedral VOA Elderly Housing is a housing facility for the elderly. All households must have at least one member who is 62 years of age or older. There is one building of 4 stories with 21 one-bedroom apartments. There are 4 units adapted for persons with disabilities and all of the building is accessible. All other units are adaptable if needed.
The approximate size of a unit is 536 square feet. In general, rents are 30% of monthly adjusted household income which includes Heat, Hot Water, and Electric. There is on the street parking or parking across the street at Victory Cathedral Church for residents plus visitors.
The facility is owned by Volunteers of America, Inc. and managed by Elderly Housing Management, Inc., both non-profit organizations. The facility is financed by the U.S. Department of Housing.