All apartments include:
- A full kitchen with electric stove and refrigerator
- Full bathroom with tub or shower
- Individual thermostat controls
- Window Coverings (blinds or curtain rods)
- Cable television outlets
- Emergency call system
- Hard-wired smoke detectors
- Part-time Resident Services Coordinator
- Part-time, Live-in Superintendent
Templeton Farms is located in Kent, Connecticut close to the center of town, shopping and services.
Templeton Farm Apartments is a housing facility for persons 62 years of age and older and/or has a disability. There are three residential buildings, each with 2 two-bedroom units, 2-efficiency units and 4-one-bedroom units. There is also one fully accessible unit. Each unit has two entrances, including a sliding door to a back patio. The approximate size of a unit is 600 square feet. There is parking for one car per unit plus visitors.
The facility is owned by Kent Village Housing for the Elderly, Inc., a nonprofit organization and sponsored by New Samaritan Corporation. The facility is financed by the USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) with some Rental Assistance. The community also has Section 8 subsidy available for some units.