All apartments include:
- A full kitchen with electric stove and refrigerator
- Full bathroom with tub or shower
- Individual thermostat controls
- Window Coverings (blinds)
- Cable television outlets
- Emergency call system
- Hard-wired smoke detectors
- Some units are fully accessible
River Park is a 39-unit affordable community for residents 62 and older or under age 62 and in need of a unit adapted for persons with disabilities, located in the historic section of Milford, Connecticut.
The community includes 36 one bedroom units with kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and a living/dining area. There are three studio units with a full kitchen, bathroom and a combined living/sleeping area. All residents must meet income restrictions established by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Rents are 30% of monthly adjusted household income and include heat, hot water.
River Park is owned by the non-profit River Park Elderly Housing Inc.