All apartments include:
- Heat, hot water & electric included
- Cable TV, internet, telephone available
- Energy-efficient appliances; Remote-controlled heat pump air-conditioning
- New kitchen cabinets, counters, carpeting; large closet; patio or balcony
- Pets permitted
- Off-street assigned parking
- Centrally-monitored fire alarm system and Emergency call-for-aid
- Community Center with laundry and mail
- Public and shuttle transportation
- Monthly program activities and events and Resident services coordination
Parish Court is a 100-unit apartment community for resident households with head, co-head or spouse 62 years or older, or qualified disabled to be eligible. The community features 60 one-bedroom units, 40 studio units; there are 6 units adapted for persons with disabilities. A one-bedroom unit typically has a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living/dining area. The studio units have either a combined kitchen/dining area and combined sleeping/ living room area, bathroom; or a kitchen, living room and sleeping area. All apartments have large closets and remote control energy-efficient air-conditioning.
All residents must meet income restrictions as established by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). There is project based subsidy for 77 units. Subsidized rents are 30% of monthly adjusted household income; contract rents are adjusted annually. Existing residents at contract rents are given priority preference for available subsidy.
Parish Court is owned by Church Housing for Fairfield, Inc.