All apartments include:
- Heat, hot water & electric included
- Cable TV, internet, telephone available
- Energy-efficient appliances; Remote-controlled heat pump air-conditioning
- New kitchen cabinets, counters, carpeting; large closet; patio or balcony
- Pets permitted
- Off-street assigned parking
- Centrally-monitored fire alarm system and Emergency call-for-aid
- Community Center with laundry and mail
- Public and shuttle transportation
- Monthly program activities and events and Resident services coordination
Parish Court is a 100-unit apartment community for resident households with head, co-head or spouse 62 years or older, or qualified disabled to be eligible. The community features 60 one-bedroom units, 40 studio units; there are 6 units adapted for persons with disabilities. A one-bedroom unit typically has a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living/dining area. The studio units have either a combined kitchen/dining area and combined sleeping/ living room area, bathroom; or a kitchen, living room and sleeping area. All apartments have large closets and remote control energy-efficient air-conditioning.
All residents must meet income restrictions as established by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). There is project based subsidy for 77 units. Subsidized rents are 30% of monthly adjusted household income; contract rents are adjusted annually. Existing residents at contract rents are given priority preference for available subsidy.
Parish Court is owned by Church Housing for Fairfield, Inc.
175 Warde Terrace
Fairfield, CT 06825Phone: (203) 333-4912
Fax: (203) 333-2310
CHFA | Disabled | Elderly
# of Units: 100