All apartments include:
- A full kitchen with electric stove and refrigerator
- Full bathroom with tub or shower
- Individual thermostat controls
- Window Coverings (blinds or curtain rods)
- Cable television outlets
- Emergency call system
- Hard-wired smoke detectors
- Some units are fully accessible
Orford Village Commons is a HUD 202 PRAC elderly housing facility. There is one building of 3 stories with 39 one-bedroom units. Each unit has its own entrance from a common hallway. There is an elevator. There are 4 units adapted for persons with disabilities and the whole building is accessible. The average size of a unit is 560 square feet. There is parking for one car per resident plus limited visitor parking.
There is a small storage space allocated for each resident. Smoking is permitted in apartments and outside the building. The Security System is by key for all the exterior doors and individual apartment keys. The building is locked and visitors can call residents from the front lobby. Normal household pets of a limited size are allowed if they meet the Pet Policy.