All apartments include:
- A full kitchen with electric stove and refrigerator
- Full bathroom with tub or shower
- Individual thermostat controls
- Window Coverings (blinds or curtain rods)
- Cable television outlets
- Emergency call system
- Hard-wired smoke detectors
- Some units are fully accessible
North Purchase is a housing facility for persons aged 62 and older or handicapped / disabled. It is located in lower Litchfield County in the town of Bethlehem.
There are four one-story buildings with twenty-four one-bedroom units. Each unit has its own entrance and egress in the front and rear of each building. There are two handicap-adapted units. The average size of a unit is 640 sq. feet.
Incomes are restricted to those limits published annually by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. In general, rent for each resident will be calculated at 30% of household adjusted income from all sources. Rent includes all utilities except telephone, cable TV and air conditioning.