All apartments include:
- A full kitchen with electric stove and refrigerator
- Full bathroom with walk in shower
- Individual thermostat control for central heating and air conditioning
- Window Coverings (blinds or curtain rods)
- Cable television outlets
- Emergency call system
- Hard-wired smoke detectors
- Some units are fully accessible
Meadow View is a 32-unit affordable apartment community for residents aged 62 and older. Meadow View offers a beautiful setting located in the heart of Newington with wooded walking trails to enjoy, public bus transportation, Newington Library and Senior Center within walking distance and several amenities.
The Community includes 32 one- bedroom units with a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living area. Enjoy the computer lab for your personal use or the grand community room for social gatherings to get to know your neighbors. All residents must meet income restrictions as established by U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Rents are 30% of monthly adjusted gross income and includes heat, hot water, and electricity. Residents are responsible for telephone and cable.
Meadow View is owned by New Meadow Elderly Housing, Inc.