All apartments include:
- A full kitchen with electric stove and refrigerator
- Full bathroom with tub or shower
- Individual thermostat controls
- Window Coverings (blinds or curtain rods)
- Cable television outlets
- Emergency call system
- Hard-wired smoke detectors
- Some units are fully accessible
Hill House is a thirty-seven apartment congregate home for the elderly of low to moderate income. Its mission is to provide a comfortable and affordable residence that encourages older people to be independent, physically active and involved with their families, friends and community.
Services include the mail meal at noon, half hour a week of light housekeeping, 24 hour emergency coverage and full activity calendar.
Applicants??? income cannot exceed income limits that are established each year by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Each apartment measures approximately 640 square feet and has: a living room, a bedroom, a small kitchen, a full bath with tub, a thermostat, an emergency call system and is handicapped adaptable.
Congregate | DOH | Elderly
# of Units: 37