All apartments feature:
- A full kitchen with electric stove and refrigerator
- Full bathroom with tub/shower
- Individual thermostat controls
- Window Coverings (blinds or curtain rods)
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Cable television outlets
- Emergency call system
- Hard-wired smoke detectors
- Some units are fully accessible
- Multi-purpose room with kitchenette
- Limited on-site parking
- Laundry facilities
- Interior mail boxes
Hallock’s Landing is a 34-unit affordable apartment community for residents aged 62 and older. We are located in Derby, CT a short distance from the Derby Green, major shopping areas and Griffin Hospital. Our community offers one bedroom units, separate kitchen, combined living and dining room and a bathroom. All residents must meet income restrictions as established by U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. In general, rent is set at 30% of monthly adjusted household income and includes all utilities except telephone and cable TV.
Hallock’s Landing is owned by Lincoln Senior Housing, Inc. which is a non-profit organization of volunteers.