All apartments include:
- A full kitchen with electric stove and refrigerator
- Full bathroom with tub or shower
- Individual thermostat controls
- Window Coverings (blinds or curtain rods)
- Cable television outlets
- Emergency call system
- Hard-wired smoke detectors
- Part-time Resident Services Coordinator
- Full-Time, Live-in Superintendent
Grace Meadows III is located in Southbury, CT and is close to the center of town, shopping and services.
Grace Meadows III is a housing facility for persons 62 years of age and older. There are three residential buildings, each with 6 one-bedroom units. There are also two fully accessible units. Each unit has two entrances, including a back door to patio. The approximate size of a unit is 600 square feet. There is parking for one car per unit plus visitors.
The facility is owned by Pomperaug Senior Housing, Inc., a nonprofit organization and sponsored by New Samaritan Corporation. The facility is financed by the HUD, Housing and Urban Development. Rents are 30% of monthly adjusted household income and include all utilities except telephone and cable TV.