All apartments include:
- A full kitchen with electric stove and refrigerator
- Full bathroom with tub or shower
- Individual thermostat controls
- Window Coverings (blinds or curtain rods)
- Cable television outlets
- Emergency call system
- Hard-wired smoke detectors
- Part-time Resident Services Coordinator
- Congregate Housing Services Program
- Full-Time, Live-in Superintendent
Grace Meadows is located in Southbury, CT and is close to the center of town, shopping and services.
Grace Meadows is a housing facility for persons 62 years of age and older and/or has a disability. There are eight residential buildings, each with 6 one-bedroom units. There are also three fully accessible units. Each unit has two entrances, including a back door to patio. The approximate size of a unit is 640 square feet. There is parking for one car per unit plus visitors.
The facility is owned by Southbury Elderly Housing, Inc., a nonprofit organization and sponsored by New Samaritan Corporation. The facility is financed by the USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) with some Rental Assistance.
380 North Poverty Road
Southbury, CT 06488Phone: (203) 264-3228
Fax: (203) 267-6621
Disabled | Elderly | USDA - RD
# of Units: 48