All apartments include:
- A full kitchen with electric stove and refrigerator
- Full bathroom with tub or shower
- Individual thermostat controls
- Window Coverings (blinds or curtain rods)
- Cable television outlets
- Emergency call system
- Hard-wired smoke detectors
- Part-time Resident Services Coordinator
- Congregate Housing Services Program
- Full-Time, Live-in Superintendent
Grace Meadows is located in Southbury, CT and is close to the center of town, shopping and services.
Grace Meadows is a housing facility for persons 62 years of age and older and/or has a disability. There are eight residential buildings, each with 6 one-bedroom units. There are also three fully accessible units. Each unit has two entrances, including a back door to patio. The approximate size of a unit is 640 square feet. There is parking for one car per unit plus visitors.
The facility is owned by Southbury Elderly Housing, Inc., a nonprofit organization and sponsored by New Samaritan Corporation. The facility is financed by the USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) with some Rental Assistance.