All apartments include:
- Wall to wall carpet
- A full kitchen with electric stove and refrigerator
- Full bathroom with tub or shower
- Individual thermostat controls
- Window Coverings (blinds or curtain rods)
- Cable television outlets
- Emergency call system
- Hard-wired smoke detectors
- Some units are fully accessible
- Utilities included
- Elevator available
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- Laundry facilities on premises
- Pets allowed
- Community room
- Onsite manager
- Resident Service Coordinator
Chestnut Hill is a 39 unit facility, one bedroom units for residents 62 and older located in a quiet beautiful mountains of Wolcott.
Chestnut Hill is a two story vinyl siding building with wooded area with approximately one acre of lawn and planting surrounding the building. All hallways are carpeted, two laundry rooms one on the first floor and one on the second floor, and two large community rooms for resident activities. Resident Service Coordinator available.
All residents must meet income restrictions as established by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development. Rents are 30% of monthly adjusted household income and include all utilities except telephone and cable.
Chestnut Hill is owned by Chestnut Hill Housing Inc.