All apartments include:
- A full kitchen with electric stove and refrigerator
- Full bathroom with tub or shower
- Individual thermostat controls
- Window Coverings (blinds or curtain rods)
- Cable television outlets
- Emergency call system
- Hard-wired smoke detectors
- Some units are fully accessible
Bacon is a 23 unit DOH Congregate/HUD Mod Rehab housing facility in the South End of Hartford for residents age 62 and over.
All units are one bedroom with three of the units being adapted for persons with disabilities. All residents must meet income restrictions established
by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Residents pay 30% of adjusted income for rent, which includes heat, hot water and electricity.
Congregate services include one meal a day; every day, light housekeeping
once a week and 24 hour security.
43 Morris Street
Hartford, CT 06114Phone: (860) 724-4212
Fax: (860) 251-8291
DOH | Elderly | Sec. 8
# of Units: 23