Live-In Superintendent/Maintenance Full Time Derby, CT
Elderly Housing Management seeks a qualified individual to be a Superintendent/Maintenance person responsible for 34 Units in Derby, CT.
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT LIVE ON THE PROPERTY. LIVING ON THE PROPERTY IS A REQUIREMENT OF THE POSITION.
The position includes includes a 2 bedroom/2 bath unit including utilities (phone & cable not included). This live in unit allows for 4 persons to occupy.
This position is responsible for operating and maintaining the physical property of the work locations efficiently, ensure building and grounds are clear, provides upkeep and preservation of equipment and buildings. This position will be responsible for after hour emergency calls related to the physical building/units
– Clean driver’s license and reliable transportation
– Must read & write English
– Full time experience in maintenance or related field
– Some formal training or experience in some of following areas: carpentry, light plumbing, light electrical, painting, refurbishing/cleaning, heating and air conditioning
– Good interpersonal skills, reliability, ability to work with persons of all ethnic backgrounds.
– Comfortable familiarity with the elderly
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Derby, CT: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Maintenance: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Posted in: Management, Sales